Location and access map
At the heart of the Châteaux of the Loire Valley and a few minutes from Tours city centre, the Domaine de la Tortinière is a 4 star Château Hotel ideal for your stay, whether it be for business or pleasure.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the city of Tours is full of treasures just waiting to be discovered:
- The Place Plumereau is a medieval square and the hub of the city, where, just as in the small streets that surround it, you can find many different bars and restaurants, as well as shops and boutiques including several young creators.
- The city centre and the Quartier du Vieux-Tours (Old Quarter)
- You can visit the Musée du Compagnonnage next to the St Julien church
- The Saint-Gatien Cathedral is the Tours diocese and the metropolitan cathedral for the Tours ecclesiastic province.
- The modern Palais des Congrès conference centre designed by Jean Nouvel.
- The Musée des Beaux-Arts
- The Halles de Tours is home to many different fresh and gastronomic ingredients such as Tours Rillons and Racan Pigeon.